Mary Tyler Moore joins 'Lipstick Jungle'
"Uh-oh, and you’re Mary Tyler Moore…" joining "Lipstick Jungle" for a multi-episode arc.
NBC says the seven-time Emmy winner will have a guest role on the series starting with the Sept. 24 second season premiere.
Moore will play Joyce, a retired high-powered executive and mother of Brooke Shields' studio-head character Wendy.
Having trail-blazed for working women in the 1970s, Joyce will challenge Wendy's idealistic notion of "having it all."
"I'm fortunate to have had a front row seat to the evolution of working women on television," said Moore. "It's been great fun to watch the strong female characters of 'Lipstick Jungle' go at it week after week. I absolutely adore Brooke and I'm delighted to be a part of a show which is so well written."
Anybody else now have Weezer in their head?
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR