MTV cancels 'Alexa Chung'
Meanwhile the network's new show "Teen Mom" was the channel's highest-rated debut of the year on Tuesday night, drawing 2.1 million viewers.
"This series continues the story of some of the characters we first saw and loved during Sixteen and Pregnant, taking us deeper into their reality of being a teenage mother," Said Tony DiSanto, MTV president. "It’s great to build a new franchise for our brand that connects with our audience in such a big way and shines a light on such an important issue."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws