MTV's 'Jersey Shore' Sets Another Series High
UPDATED: It keeps going and going and going ..
MTV's hit Jersey Shore has reached another series high. On Thursday, Shore was up 3% compared to last week's episode, with 8.9 million turning the dial at 10 p.m.
Shore averaged 6.9 million in the 12-34 demographic (8.8 rating), up a tad compared to last Thursday (8.5; 6.6 million).
Last night's episode was also the network's most-watched series telecast, trumping the previous network high -- last week's Shore -- which drew a then-record 8.6 million.
Shore also beat Fox's American Idol in 12-34 by nearly 1 million. Pretty impressive, eh?
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot in TV
- Charlie Hunnam Speaks Up About 'Sons of Anarchy' Emmy Snubs at FX TCA Panel
- Daniel Radcliffe Premieres 'What If' in Toronto After Closing Out Broadway's 'Cripple of Inishmaan'
- Selena Gomez & Cara Delevingne are Saint-Tropez Bikini Babes!
- LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian Missed His Kids So Much During Reality Show Promo Trip