MTV's 'Jersey Shore' Sets Another Series High
UPDATED: It keeps going and going and going ..
MTV's hit Jersey Shore has reached another series high. On Thursday, Shore was up 3% compared to last week's episode, with 8.9 million turning the dial at 10 p.m.
Shore averaged 6.9 million in the 12-34 demographic (8.8 rating), up a tad compared to last Thursday (8.5; 6.6 million).
Last night's episode was also the network's most-watched series telecast, trumping the previous network high -- last week's Shore -- which drew a then-record 8.6 million.
Shore also beat Fox's American Idol in 12-34 by nearly 1 million. Pretty impressive, eh?
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR