NBA All-Star Game Takes Highest Ratings Since 2003
With Kobe Bryant providing the sparks on court and Rihanna performing at halftime, the Sunday TNT game reaches 9.1 million total viewers.
Kobe Bryant's on-court drama for the West team brought TNT its highest rated NBA All-Star Game since 2003.
The Sunday night game delivered 9.1 million total viewers and six million households. It was second most-watched NBA game on television during the 2010-11 season to date.
Bryant won MVP for the West team which pulled out a dramatic victory over the LeBron James-led East team. Rihanna performed at the half-time show before taking a courtside seat next to Justin Bieber, who was named MVP in the Celebrity All-Star game on Friday night.
The 2003 All-Star Game was the final appearance by NBA superstar Michael Jordan.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR