NBC orders CIA drama pilot
NBC has picked up a pilot about a CIA agent.
Writer Mark Bomback ("Live Free or Die Hard") has sold a put pilot to the network along with producers Howard Gordon ("24") and Jonathan Levin ("Charmed").
Titled "Legends" the 20th Century Fox TV project is about a government operative with an uncanny gift for "legends" -- what spooks call false identities -- and is sent on a variety of missions while simultaneously coping with the possibility that his own identity may be a "legend" too.
The pilot is based on a novel of the same title by Robert Littell. The project marks one of several recent prospective series sold by Gordon, who also set up "Homeland" at Showtime and is working on a new drama for Fox with Ryan Murphy. Bomback is repped by WME and Anonymous Content.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR