NBC Orders Tad Quill, Lorne Michaels Pilots
NBC has picked up two pilots, one from Tad Quill and the other from Lorne Michaels.
Bent, a single-camera romantic comedy written by Quill, centers on a recently-divorced "Type A" single mother who tries not to fall for the sexy "surfer-dude" contractor she hires to redo her kitchen.
Universal Media Studios is behind the project and Quill also executive produces.
NBC doled out a cast-contingent pilot order for Lorne Michaels and writer Emily Spivey's untitled project that takes an irreverent look at parenthood through the point-of-view of an acerbic working mother, who never thought she'd be a mom, along with her stay-at-home husband and opinionated parents.
Universal Media Studios is producing with Broadway VIdeo.
- Danny Boyle in Talks to Direct Steve Jobs Movie, Leonardo DiCaprio Eyed to Star
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
- Watch These Grooving 'Grannies' Get Down Before Running Marathons For A Good Cause
- David Alan Grier's 'How To Tell Black People Apart' Is Just What The World Needs
- Debbie Allen Knows There Won't Be Diversity On TV Until We Meld Into One Melting Pot Of A Race
- Nikki Reed Talks 'In Your Eyes,' 'Twilight' And More With Co-Star Michael Stahl-David