NBC plans holiday lineup, schedules 'Sing-Off'
NBC has firmed up its holiday programming plans, including a four-night run of new reality show "The Sing-Off."
The network's a cappella singing competition features groups competing for a chance at a recording contract. The short-run series debuts Monday, Dec. 14 and will run each night at 8 p.m.
NBC has also ordered a "Saturday Night Live" holiday special clip show to air Dec. 17, plans a special "Jay Leno Show" on Thanksgiving Night featuring a military audience and will have holiday-themed episodes of its Thursday comedies on Dec. 10.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR