NBC plans holiday lineup, schedules 'Sing-Off'
NBC has firmed up its holiday programming plans, including a four-night run of new reality show "The Sing-Off."
The network's a cappella singing competition features groups competing for a chance at a recording contract. The short-run series debuts Monday, Dec. 14 and will run each night at 8 p.m.
NBC has also ordered a "Saturday Night Live" holiday special clip show to air Dec. 17, plans a special "Jay Leno Show" on Thanksgiving Night featuring a military audience and will have holiday-themed episodes of its Thursday comedies on Dec. 10.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
- Sofia Vergara Flaunts Amazing Bikini Body & Rock Hard Abs for 'Women's Health'! (Exclusive Pic)
- January Jones & Christina Hendricks: Ladies of 'Mad Men' Help Launch Jimmy Choo's CHOO.08
- Jenny McCarthy & Donnie Wahlberg Engaged, Announce News on 'The View' - See Her Engagement Ring Here!
- Tori Spelling Speaks for First Time About Unfaithful Husband Dean McDermott