NBC pulls ‘Outlaw’ from Fridays
NBC continues to gradually cancel "Outlaw."
After announcing last week that production on the legal drama has ceased, but that the show was going to continue to air on Friday nights, the network has now decided to move the show from Fridays to Saturdays.
NBC will expand its ever-flexible "Dateline" franchise to two hours on Fridays to cover the 10 p.m. slot.
Friday's "Outlaw" drew 4.1 million viewers and slipped to a 0.9 adult demo rating in the nationals released today.
The remaining four episodes will still air.
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot in TV
- Allow One Direction To Romance You In Their 'Night Changes' Music Video
- 2014 Latin Grammys Shared The Spotlight With Obama But Still Shone Brightly
- Chatting with Chris Botti and Madeleine Peyroux, Plus Twin Hidden Covers "Yellow Flicker Beat"
- Taylor Swift And Selena Gomez Have A Super Fun Girls Night With Ellie Goulding
- Connie Britton & Taylor Kitsch Have a 'Friday Night Lights' Reunion
- The Vamps Rock Out with Special Performance at Just Jared's Homecoming Dance Presented by Ever After High!
- One Direction Take The Cutest Selfie Ever On 'Kimmel' & Premiere 'Night Changes' Music Video
- Prince Harry Calls Out Charities 'Built Around Egos'