NBC pulls ‘Outlaw’ from Fridays
NBC continues to gradually cancel "Outlaw."
After announcing last week that production on the legal drama has ceased, but that the show was going to continue to air on Friday nights, the network has now decided to move the show from Fridays to Saturdays.
NBC will expand its ever-flexible "Dateline" franchise to two hours on Fridays to cover the 10 p.m. slot.
Friday's "Outlaw" drew 4.1 million viewers and slipped to a 0.9 adult demo rating in the nationals released today.
The remaining four episodes will still air.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Film Festival Unveils Star-Studded Lineup for 67th Edition
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR