NBC pulls ‘Outlaw’ from Fridays
NBC continues to gradually cancel "Outlaw."
After announcing last week that production on the legal drama has ceased, but that the show was going to continue to air on Friday nights, the network has now decided to move the show from Fridays to Saturdays.
NBC will expand its ever-flexible "Dateline" franchise to two hours on Fridays to cover the 10 p.m. slot.
Friday's "Outlaw" drew 4.1 million viewers and slipped to a 0.9 adult demo rating in the nationals released today.
The remaining four episodes will still air.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)
- The CW's 'Star Crossed' Is The Classic WB Show You've Been Waiting For
- Love 'Cosmos?' Then NASA's 'Images Of A Space-Time Odyssey' Will Make Your Jaw Drop (PHOTOS)