NBC Pulls Plug on 'Undercovers'
NBC is pulling the plug on J.J. Abrams' spy series Undercovers.
The network is declining to pick up a full season of the show.
Undercovers will air three more episodes in the coming weeks. The addition three episodes in the can "will likely" air at some point, but there's no date set.
Undercovers broke the mold by casting two black leads as the show's main characters. But middling reviews and declining ratings made the show increasingly destined for the chopping block. Last night's airing only delivered 5.8 million viewers and a 1.3 adult demo rating.
What's Hot in TV
- Before 'Game Of Thrones,' Pedro Pascal Was Getting His Ass Kicked On 'Buffy'
- Drew Barrymore Adds Fragrances To Flower Beauty Collection Making Us All Smell Better
- Guy Covers Every Single Part Of 'Prince Ali' From 'Aladdin'
- The Dumbest But Also Greatest Lyrics From Destiny's Child's 'Writings On The Wall'
- Orange Is the New Black’s Barbara Rosenblat on Playing Miss Rosa and Being ‘the Meryl Streep of Audiobooks’
- Why Are Movies the Only Kind of Entertainment We Still Have to Wait Around For?
- 7 Times Vin Diesel Gave a Wooden Performance (Before He Played a Tree in Guardians of the Galaxy)
- Chris Messina Is a Huge Cheater in This New Sam Smith Video
- Cate Blanchett Desperately Wanted to Play a Dwarf & Wear a Beard
- Katy Perry Sang for the President & First Lady Last Night at the White House!
- Kerry Washington & Jimmy Kimmel Bond Over Their Newborn Baby Girls!
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Opens Huge, Scores Biggest Thursday Evening Opening of the Year!