NBC Pulls Plug on 'Undercovers'
NBC is pulling the plug on J.J. Abrams' spy series Undercovers.
The network is declining to pick up a full season of the show.
Undercovers will air three more episodes in the coming weeks. The addition three episodes in the can "will likely" air at some point, but there's no date set.
Undercovers broke the mold by casting two black leads as the show's main characters. But middling reviews and declining ratings made the show increasingly destined for the chopping block. Last night's airing only delivered 5.8 million viewers and a 1.3 adult demo rating.
HOLLYWOOD'S RED CARPET A-LIST
What's Hot in TV
- Abel Ferrara's "Pasolini" Premieres at the Deauville American Film Festival: A Heated Discussion with the Director
- Inspiration Through Film - A Festival
- The Boomtown Rats Return: A Conversation with Bob Geldof, Plus a Chat with Finch's Nate Barcalow and Lots of Exclusives
- What Apple's U2 Stunt Really Says About the Future of Music
- Liam Neeson's First Movie Footage is a Must See - Watch Now!
- 'Orange is the New Black's Laverne Cox Will Spotlight Trans Youth In 'The T Word' Documentary!
- Julianne Moore & Husband Bart Freundlich Look as Happy as Ever After Nearly 20 Years Together!
- Victoria Beckham Voted Greatest Style Icon in the UK!