NBC Snatches Up Lennon Parham-Jessica St. Clair Comedy
NBC has picked up another comedy.
The network has snatched up a pilot presentation for a comedy centered on a woman and her live-in boyfriend who find themselves taking in her distraught -- and pushy -- best gal pal who ends up on their doorstep after a divorce.
The untitled Universal Media Studios/American Work project was written and executive produced by actresses Lennon Parham and Jessica St. Clair. Scot Armstrong and Ravi Nandan will serve as exec producers.
Parham recently starred in CBS' Accidentally on Purpose. St. Clair has starred in In the Motherhood and Worst Week.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR