Nicole Richie to appear on 'Chuck'
"E! True Hollywood Story"-meets-broadcast network stunt casting continues.
First there was Britney on "How I Met Your Mother," then Lindsay on "Ugly Betty" and let's not forget Paris on "My Name Is Earl."
Now Nicole Richie ("The Simple Life" and many, many US Magazine covers) will guest on NBC's "Chuck" in the fall.
Richie will play "a snarky and spiteful girl who tortured Sarah (series star Yvonne Strahovski) in school -- and now Sarah must face her fears when she is forced to attend her 10-year high school reunion for a mission with Chuck (series star Zachary Levi)."
"Nicole auditioned for the part and was very funny," executive producer Josh Schwartz said. "This role is a great opportunity for her to show off her comedic skills and be diabolically evil and kick some butt. It's going to be really fun."
Getty Images photo
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR