Nicole Richie to appear on 'Chuck'
"E! True Hollywood Story"-meets-broadcast network stunt casting continues.
First there was Britney on "How I Met Your Mother," then Lindsay on "Ugly Betty" and let's not forget Paris on "My Name Is Earl."
Now Nicole Richie ("The Simple Life" and many, many US Magazine covers) will guest on NBC's "Chuck" in the fall.
Richie will play "a snarky and spiteful girl who tortured Sarah (series star Yvonne Strahovski) in school -- and now Sarah must face her fears when she is forced to attend her 10-year high school reunion for a mission with Chuck (series star Zachary Levi)."
"Nicole auditioned for the part and was very funny," executive producer Josh Schwartz said. "This role is a great opportunity for her to show off her comedic skills and be diabolically evil and kick some butt. It's going to be really fun."
Getty Images photo
What's Hot in TV
- Jon Gosselin Performs DJ Gig At An Empty New Jersey Bowling Alley
- A Few Words on Russell Tovey and Why If It Weren't for My Father, I Wouldn't Be a Faggot
- Giorgio Armani Kicks Madonna While She's Down About THAT Cape
- Is 'Bachelor' Star Chris Soules The Mystery Contestant On 'Dancing With The Stars'?
- Bobby Brown's Family Filming Reality Series During Bobbi Kristina Brown's Hospitalization
- Kanye West Tells Oxford Students: If I Can Remove My Ego, 'There's Hope For Everyone'
- Dakota Johnson Cut 'SNL' Sketch: Anastasia Steele Visits New Red Room in 'Fifty Shades' Sequel
- Taylor Schilling & Jackie Cruz Form Strong Bond Outside of 'Orange is the New Black'