Nicollette Sheridan sues ABC, claims assault
The actress has sued ABC, ABC Studios, Touchstone Television and series creator Marc Cherry for $20 million, claiming that she was physically assaulted by Cherry and fired when she complained about it.
The complaint was filed today in Los Angeles Superior Court by attorneys Mark Baute and Patrick Maloney.
Sheridan alleges Cherry struck her in the head in September 2008 on the set of the hit ABC series. "After she complained to her employer about Cherry's improper behavior, Cherry arranged to have Sheridan terminated from the show, resulting in her losing millions in future earnings," the complaint says.
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot in TV
- Frank Ocean Just Released A New Song Called 'Memrise'
- Patti Smith's 'O Holy Night' Performed At 2013 Vatican Christmas Concert Is The Only Carol You Need
- Binge Watch Your Home Decorating Angst Away With These Thanksgiving TV Marathons
- Celebrities Instagram Their Thanksgiving Meals Just As Much As You Do
- Leslie Bibb Gets Dolled Up for 'Take Care' New York Screening with Thomas Sadoski!
- Prince William & Duchess Kate Are Huge 'Homeland' Fans, Says Damian Lewis
- Dwayne Johnson Starts Filming New HBO Comedy 'Ballers'!
- Eddie Redmayne Gets Interviewed by BFF Andrew Garfield for 'Gotham' Magazine Cover Story