Niecy Nash to Get Married on TV
2:26 PM PST 1/31/2011 by THR staff
A two-hour special documenting her May 28 wedding will air on TLC.
Niecy Nash will have some very noticeable guests at her upcoming wedding: TLC camera crews.On Monday, she announced that the network will air a two-hour special documenting her May 28 wedding to electrical engineer Jay Tucker. The special also will follow her as she searches for the perfect dress and wedding venue. Nash, who divorced her first husband, Don Nash, in 2007, announced her engagement to Tucker last September.
Sundance: On the Scene
What's Hot in TV
- Gabrielle Union Says 'The World Isn't Going To End' If We See More Diversity In Women On TV
- Shantel VanSanten Lounges Poolside In A Cutout Swimsuit For Maxim
- Jimmy Kimmel Proves People Can't Tell The Difference Between Cold-Pressed Juice And Tang
- David Oyelowo Comes To Benedict Cumberbatch's Defense Over 'Colored' Comment
- Channing Tatum Carries Mila Kunis Away in New 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer (Exclusive)
- Brie Larson & Rosemarie DeWitt Are 'Digging For Fire' at Sundance!
- Tye Sheridan & Olivia Thirlby Premiere 'Stanford Prison Experiment' at Sundance 2015
- Patrick J. Adams Opens Up About Fiance Troian Bellisario's Guest-Starring Role on 'Suits' (JJ Interview)