'Why Is the Ocean Salty?' Snooki Asks on 'Jersey Shore' (Video)
Read the MTV reality star’s explanation.
Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi proved to be an amateur marine biologist on Thursday's episode of MTV's Jersey Shore.
"Why is the ocean salty?" she asked her housemates, urging them to Google for the real reason.
Her explanation? Whale sperm.
The phrase "Why is the ocean salty" quickly became a trending topic on Google.
Also on the reality show: Snooki met a new guy, Pauly D made amends with his stalker, Ronnie broke up with Sammi again.
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot in TV
- Play On! Power Pop Heroes by Ken Sharp... The Greatest Collection of Rock Interviews of All Time? Could Be!
- Legendary Owns Horror With ScareHouse Partnership, YouTube Competition
- This Jubilant Man Winning $26,000 On 'Price Is Right' Is All Of Us, Really
- Pregnant Blake Lively And Ryan Reynolds Are Picture-Perfect On The Red Carpet
- Kendall Jenner Wants to Know Who Needs Boys When There Are Puppies!
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1' Soundtrack Listing Features Lorde, Kanye West, & More!
- 19 Kids & Counting's Jill Duggar & Derick Dillard Expecting Baby Boy!
- Jennifer Lawrence's Katniss Realizes Josh Hutcherson's Peeta is Alive in New 'Hunger Games' Promo - Watch Now!