'Why Is the Ocean Salty?' Snooki Asks on 'Jersey Shore' (Video)
Read the MTV reality star’s explanation.
Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi proved to be an amateur marine biologist on Thursday's episode of MTV's Jersey Shore.
"Why is the ocean salty?" she asked her housemates, urging them to Google for the real reason.
Her explanation? Whale sperm.
The phrase "Why is the ocean salty" quickly became a trending topic on Google.
Also on the reality show: Snooki met a new guy, Pauly D made amends with his stalker, Ronnie broke up with Sammi again.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR