'Why Is the Ocean Salty?' Snooki Asks on 'Jersey Shore' (Video)
Read the MTV reality star’s explanation.
Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi proved to be an amateur marine biologist on Thursday's episode of MTV's Jersey Shore.
"Why is the ocean salty?" she asked her housemates, urging them to Google for the real reason.
Her explanation? Whale sperm.
The phrase "Why is the ocean salty" quickly became a trending topic on Google.
Also on the reality show: Snooki met a new guy, Pauly D made amends with his stalker, Ronnie broke up with Sammi again.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot in TV
- Rita Ora and Calvin Harris: Working Together After a Breakup?
- From College To The Bright Lights Of Broadway: Meet 'Rock Of Ages' Leading Lady, Carrie St. Louis
- Blake Lively Pulls A Beyonce By Revealing Wedding Dress In Preserve Video
- Kristen Bell's Mary Poppins Takes On Minimum Wage With A Spoonful Of Sugar