Original 'Dallas' Stars Larry Hagman, Patrick Duffy, Linda Gray Join TNT's Updated Pilot
"Fast & Furious" co-star Jordana Brewster and "Desperate Housewives" actor Josh Henderson also have been cast in the project, which focuses on the Ewing offspring.
TNT has lured three original Dallas stars to join the cast of its similarly titled pilot, which is an update of the classic series.
Larry Hagman, Patrick Duffy and Linda Gray have joined the cast of the new project, which focuses on the Ewing offspring -- J.R. Ewing’s (Hagman) son, John Ross, and the adopted son of Bobby (Duffy) and Pam Ewing, Christopher -- as they clash over the future of the family dynasty. Gray played J.R.'s wife, Sue Ellen, in the original series, which ran from 1978-91.
Also signing on for roles are Josh Henderson (Desperate Housewives), who will play John, and Jordana Brewster (Fast & Furious) as Elena, who is involved in a love triangle with Christopher and John.
The pilot was written by Cynthia Cidre (Cane) based on characters created by David Jacobs. Michael M. Robin (The Closer) is the director and executive producer. The project hails from Warner Horizon TV.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
- 'Captain America' Conquers Box Office For Third Straight Week
- Jordin Sparks' Wears A Bikini To The Opening Of Tao Beach, Jason Derulo Joins Her In Gym Clothes
- Watch Bruce Springsteen Cover Van Morrison's 'Brown Eyed Girl'
- Patrick Stewart And Ian McKellen Play The Newlywed Game, Continue Being The Internet's Most Adorable Sirs
- Justin Bartha & Lia Smith Reportedly Welcome Baby Girl!
- Idina Menzel Sings 'Take Me or Leave Me' with Two Lucky Fans for Charity - Watch Now!
- Vanessa Hudgens Sees Hearts While Dancing at Coachella!
- 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Tops Easter Weekend Box Office While Johnny Depp's 'Transcendence' Fails to Impress