Packers vs. Falcons Is Fox's Most-Watched Saturday Playoff Telecast in 15 Years
But the Seattle Seahawks vs. Chicago Bears' game was watched by 31.4 million viewers - down 13% from 2009's Dallas vs. Minnesota matchup.
The Green Bay Packers vs. Atlanta Falcons divisional matchup was Fox's most-watched telecast in its time slot in 15 years.
Some 30.8 million viewers tuned in, up 6 percent over 2009's Arizona-New Orleans game, to watch the upset.
The last telecast to top it in the time slot was 1996's Green Bay vs. San Francisco matchup with 32 million viewers.
Milwaukee led all metered markets with a 51.0/74, followed by Atlanta with a 35.8/52.
The NFC divisional matchup between the Chicago Bears and the Seattle Seahawks averaged a 19.1/39 with 32.5 million viewers. It was down 13 percent from last year's 22.0/44 (37.7 million viewers) for the Dallas-Minnesota game, but up 2 percent from 2009's Eagles-Giants game (31.4 million viewers, 18.7/38).
Chicago led all markets with a 43.2/74, the highest NFL on FOX rating in Chicago (excluding the Super Bowl) since 2007’s NFC Champ Game (46.1/74), while Seattle averaged a 38.2/71.
Fall TV Preview
What's Hot in TV
- McKayla Maroney Was Reportedly Underage In Hacked Nude Photos
- Richard Lewis Talks Richard Lewis: Bundle of Nerves: Mighty Movie Podcast
- Justin Verlander Addresses Online Photo Hacking Of Him And Girlfriend Kate Upton
- Internet Tries Donating In 'Honor' Of Leaked Jennifer Lawrence Photos, Nonprofit's Not Having It
- Lindsay Lohan Dazzles Us With Her Legs at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014
- Nicole Scherzinger Leaves Ibiza After Displaying Her Fabulous Figure in a Teeny Bikini
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Shine Bright at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014
- Rita Ora & Cara Delevingne Flaunt Their Long Legs at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014