Packers vs. Falcons Is Fox's Most-Watched Saturday Playoff Telecast in 15 Years
But the Seattle Seahawks vs. Chicago Bears' game was watched by 31.4 million viewers - down 13% from 2009's Dallas vs. Minnesota matchup.
The Green Bay Packers vs. Atlanta Falcons divisional matchup was Fox's most-watched telecast in its time slot in 15 years.
Some 30.8 million viewers tuned in, up 6 percent over 2009's Arizona-New Orleans game, to watch the upset.
The last telecast to top it in the time slot was 1996's Green Bay vs. San Francisco matchup with 32 million viewers.
Milwaukee led all metered markets with a 51.0/74, followed by Atlanta with a 35.8/52.
The NFC divisional matchup between the Chicago Bears and the Seattle Seahawks averaged a 19.1/39 with 32.5 million viewers. It was down 13 percent from last year's 22.0/44 (37.7 million viewers) for the Dallas-Minnesota game, but up 2 percent from 2009's Eagles-Giants game (31.4 million viewers, 18.7/38).
Chicago led all markets with a 43.2/74, the highest NFL on FOX rating in Chicago (excluding the Super Bowl) since 2007’s NFC Champ Game (46.1/74), while Seattle averaged a 38.2/71.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot in TV
- 'Hot Tub Time Machine 2' Trailer Is The Funniest Thing On LouNet
- Mick Jagger Energizes "A Most Wanted Man" Premiere...Hot Stuff Coming to Broadway: "It's Only a Play" and "A Delicate Balance"--Plan in Advance!
- Fifty Shades Of Grey Adorable Animals: The Version You Aren't Embarrassed To Read In Public
- Eva Longoria Tells America Latino Doesn't Mean Immigrant
- Comic-Con: Everything Benedict Cumberbatch Said That Made Women Scream
- 50 Shades of Grey and The Devil Wears Prada Are Basically the Same Movie
- Chris Carter on Area 51, Playing Softball With Brandon Tartikoff, and the TV Musical in His Closet
- Evangeline Lilly Gets Candid About Lost, Writing, and Comic-Book Breasts