EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: On the Set of Steven Spielberg's Dinosaur Drama 'Terra Nova'
Fox's big budget series won't preview until May before kicking off in the fall, but THR's David Strick offers an all-access look inside the high-concept primetime drama.
The Hollywood Reporter's David Strick had exclusive access to the set of Fox's Steven Spielberg-produced dinosaur drama, Terra Nova, and offers a look at what's in store for the upcoming primetime action drama.
The series, written by 24 and Star Trek: Voyager, Next Generation and Enterprise alum Brannon Braga, centers on a family that travels back in time to prehistoric Earth in a daring experiment to save the human race. It co-stars Jason O'Mara and Stephen Lang, who are featured here in the above photograph shooting a scene for the big-budget project that will use CGI dinosaurs and green-screen technology to recreate the prehistoric world.
In another of Strick's on-set photographs, below, a crew conducts a carefully choreographed technical stunt that involves using hydraulics to rock a truck during a driving scene, to simulate fast-paced motion.
Terra Nova will debut with two hour-long episodes on May 23 and 24 before beginning its regular run in the fall.
Larger versions of Strick's exclusive images can be seen here.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack