Pierce Brosnan, Sony Team for TV Project
Pierce Brosnan is working on a return to series television in a new project at Sony Pictures TV.
The former Remington Steele and James Bond star is set to appear and produce a new series about an international operative and problem solver for hire.
The main character (who is not expected to be played by Brosnan) is brought in for high-drama situations like kidnappings and business espionage.
Sony is taking the series out into the international marketplace before shopping the project domestically.
Executive producers on the project include ER writer-producer Jack Orman, along with Beau St. Clair, Keri Selig and Brosnan.
Brosnan recently appeared in the pilot for Fox's Running Wilde, but has not been a series regular in a show since the 1980s hit Steele. The show paved the way for Brosnan landing the role of Bond in four films in the franchise.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)
- The CW's 'Star Crossed' Is The Classic WB Show You've Been Waiting For
- Love 'Cosmos?' Then NASA's 'Images Of A Space-Time Odyssey' Will Make Your Jaw Drop (PHOTOS)