First Look: Playboy TV's Legit New Reality Show
Exclu: You may have heard that Playboy TV is going to start aiming for a broader audience with its new genre of couples-friendly programming titled "TV for 2." The idea is to get away from unrealistic and dated softcore programming and embrace more geniune looks at intimacy that also draws interest from female viewers.
The network is even making its first-ever appearance at the Television Critics Association's press tour in January. There, they'll introduce Playboy's first docu-series under the TV for 2 brand -- Brooklyn Kinda Love, from Joe and Harry Gantz, the Emmy-winning producers behind HBO's Taxicab Confessions.
Brooklyn Kinda Love explores the relationships of four couples living in New York (including their sex lives, of course).
Here's the (safe-ish for work) trailer:
Sundance: On the Scene
What's Hot in TV
- Soon You’ll Have to Ask Taylor Swift Permission to Say ‘This Sick Beat’
- What Should I Watch Until You’re the Worst Comes Back? Your Pressing TV Questions, Answered
- Aaron Sorkin’s Steve Jobs Movie Begins Filming With Cast Full of People Who Haven’t Dropped Out Yet
- Chiwetel Ejiofor and Margot Robbie Discuss the Postapocalyptic Z for Zachariah
- Jennifer Lawrence Goes Makeup Free & Natural For Doctor's Appointment
- Bruce Jenner Will Document His 'Journey' on New Docu-Series (Report)
- Amal Clooney Was Asked Fashion Questions While Representing Armenia in Genocide Trial
- Dominos 'Fifty Shades of Grey'-Esque Ad In the Spotlight For It's S&M Content