First Look: Playboy TV's Legit New Reality Show
Exclu: You may have heard that Playboy TV is going to start aiming for a broader audience with its new genre of couples-friendly programming titled "TV for 2." The idea is to get away from unrealistic and dated softcore programming and embrace more geniune looks at intimacy that also draws interest from female viewers.
The network is even making its first-ever appearance at the Television Critics Association's press tour in January. There, they'll introduce Playboy's first docu-series under the TV for 2 brand -- Brooklyn Kinda Love, from Joe and Harry Gantz, the Emmy-winning producers behind HBO's Taxicab Confessions.
Brooklyn Kinda Love explores the relationships of four couples living in New York (including their sex lives, of course).
Here's the (safe-ish for work) trailer:
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot in TV
- The Aquabats! celebrate their 20th anniversary at Comic-Con as they ponder the group's next move
- Guillermo del Toro Unveils Comic-Con 'Pacific Rim,' 'Crimson Peak' Fan Experiences
- Jo Nesbo's latest page-turner, "The Son"...Elaine Stritch---The Great Fantasy Dinner Guest!
- Why 'Modern Family' Star Eric Stonestreet Refused A Photo With Rick Santorum