First Look: Playboy TV's Legit New Reality Show
Exclu: You may have heard that Playboy TV is going to start aiming for a broader audience with its new genre of couples-friendly programming titled "TV for 2." The idea is to get away from unrealistic and dated softcore programming and embrace more geniune looks at intimacy that also draws interest from female viewers.
The network is even making its first-ever appearance at the Television Critics Association's press tour in January. There, they'll introduce Playboy's first docu-series under the TV for 2 brand -- Brooklyn Kinda Love, from Joe and Harry Gantz, the Emmy-winning producers behind HBO's Taxicab Confessions.
Brooklyn Kinda Love explores the relationships of four couples living in New York (including their sex lives, of course).
Here's the (safe-ish for work) trailer:
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR