Portia De Rossi Dresses Up as Marilyn Monroe to Sing Ellen DeGeneres Happy Birthday
2:32 PM PST 1/26/2011 by THR staff
The daytime talk show host turned 53 Wednesday.
On Wednesday, Ellen DeGeneres turned the big 5-3 and got a pretty surprising gift: Her longtime love, Portia De Rossi, belting out “Happy Birthday,” while dressed as Marilyn Monroe!
The performance goes smoothly until – whoops! - a wind machine "malfunctions" and blows de Rossi off her feet.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
- Aerosmith's 'Dream On' Performed To Honor Boston Marathon Victims And Survivors (VIDEO)
- Bryan Singer Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Underage Boy
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"