Portia De Rossi Dresses Up as Marilyn Monroe to Sing Ellen DeGeneres Happy Birthday
2:32 PM PST 1/26/2011 by THR staff
The daytime talk show host turned 53 Wednesday.
On Wednesday, Ellen DeGeneres turned the big 5-3 and got a pretty surprising gift: Her longtime love, Portia De Rossi, belting out “Happy Birthday,” while dressed as Marilyn Monroe!
The performance goes smoothly until – whoops! - a wind machine "malfunctions" and blows de Rossi off her feet.
2014 Emmy Awards
What's Hot in TV
- Jon Stewart Loves How Epic HuffPost Headlines Win The Internet
- Jesse Helt, Miley Cyrus' Date At The VMAs, Turns Himself In For Probation Violation
- Solo Concerts, Stealin' Home & Similar Skin: Chats with Bruce Hornsby, Iain Matthews and Umphrey's McGee...Plus!
- Jake 'The Snake' Roberts, Iconic Pro Wrestler, Hospitalized After Collapse
- Julianne Hough Snaps Selfies With Former DWTS Partner Helio Castroneves
- Rose McGowan Pours Pink Paint Over Charli XCX in 'Break The Rules' Music Video - Watch Here!
- Fergie Is Going to Miss the Bar at 'Chelsea Lately'
- Simon Cowell & Girlfriend Lauren Silverman Show Some Affection at 'X Factor UK' Press Launch!