Portia De Rossi Dresses Up as Marilyn Monroe to Sing Ellen DeGeneres Happy Birthday
2:32 PM PST 1/26/2011 by THR staff
The daytime talk show host turned 53 Wednesday.
On Wednesday, Ellen DeGeneres turned the big 5-3 and got a pretty surprising gift: Her longtime love, Portia De Rossi, belting out “Happy Birthday,” while dressed as Marilyn Monroe!
The performance goes smoothly until – whoops! - a wind machine "malfunctions" and blows de Rossi off her feet.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV