Prince William, Kate Middleton Get Lifetime Movie
The network will tell the tale of the romance between the prince and the beautiful commoner.
Prince William and Kate Middleton's royal engagement has just received the Lifetime seal of approval.
The network has announced plans to make a movie about the traditional story of the royal prince falling for the beautiful commoner. It will hit the channel before the royal wedding on April 29.
The movie will deal with how “the friendship between Prince William, second in line to the throne of the British monarchy, and future princess Kate Middleton, the stunning daughter of upper middle-class commoners, blossomed into a romantic love affair, charming the world with their recent engagement and eagerly awaited Royal Wedding," according to a release from the company.
Nico Evers-Swindell (NCIS: Los Angeles) will play Prince William, Ben Cross (Chariots of Fire) has been cast as his father, Prince Charles.
Production is set to begin in February.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR