Prince William’s Best Friend Cast in Lifetime’s William and Kate (EXCLUSIVE)
British actor Richard Reid has been cast as Prince William’s close friend in the Lifetime original movie William and Kate, which will chronicle the relationship of the prince and his bride-to-be, Kate Middleton.
The TV movie will begin shooting shortly and is expected to premiere around the time of the Royal Wedding, which is set for April 29. William & Kate stars Nico Evers-Swindell as the prince and Camilla Luddington as Middleton. Reid will play Ian, a character based on the prince's good friend, Guy Pelly.
Reid recently wrapped Love, Wedding, Marriage with Mandy Moore, Jessica Szohr and Jane Seymour. He is set to begin shooting Hello Darkness, a vampire flick that stars Dominic Cooper.
Reid does not have an agent; he is managed by Adam Griffin and Ben Levine of Kritzer Levine Wilkins Griffin Entertainment.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- 'The Normal Heart's' 30-Year Journey From Barbra Streisand to Ryan Murphy
- T.D. Jakes on Bringing God to Hollywood and Brushing Off Criticism From Cynics
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
- ‘True Detective' Is HBO's Most Watched First-Year Series Ever, Passes 'Game Of Thrones'
- The Real Story Of Piper And Alex From 'Orange Is The New Black' Will Surprise You
- Conan Shows 'Rare Footage' Of Jesus Christ's Married Life
- Texas Spitfire Abbie Evans Fights Epidermolysis Bullosa In Cary Bell's Butterfly Girl
- Elizabeth Olsen Has to Shred Her 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Scripts!
- Kate Bosworth & Camilla Belle Step Out for Jimmy Choo's CHOO.08 Launch Party!
- Gone Girl's Rosamund Pike to 'W Magazine': I Have to Prove I'm as Dark as David Fincher Thinks I Am!
- Miley Cyrus Forced to Cancel St. Louis 'Bangerz' Tour Stop Due to Extended Hospital Stay