Prince William’s Best Friend Cast in Lifetime’s William and Kate (EXCLUSIVE)
British actor Richard Reid has been cast as Prince William’s close friend in the Lifetime original movie William and Kate, which will chronicle the relationship of the prince and his bride-to-be, Kate Middleton.
The TV movie will begin shooting shortly and is expected to premiere around the time of the Royal Wedding, which is set for April 29. William & Kate stars Nico Evers-Swindell as the prince and Camilla Luddington as Middleton. Reid will play Ian, a character based on the prince's good friend, Guy Pelly.
Reid recently wrapped Love, Wedding, Marriage with Mandy Moore, Jessica Szohr and Jane Seymour. He is set to begin shooting Hello Darkness, a vampire flick that stars Dominic Cooper.
Reid does not have an agent; he is managed by Adam Griffin and Ben Levine of Kritzer Levine Wilkins Griffin Entertainment.
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot in TV
- Matthew McConaughey Wishes Washington Redskins Logo Wouldn't Change
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Kim Kardashian, Even Though She Literally Shares Everything
- Gerard Parkes Dead At 90, Award-Winning Actor Best Known For 'Fraggle Rock' And 'Boondock Saints'
- Nicholas Brendon, 'Buffy The Vampire Slayer' Actor, Arrested In Idaho
- Oscar Pistorius Sentenced to 5 Years in Prison
- Nikki Reed Flies the Skies After Adopting Kitten with Boyfriend Ian Somerhalder
- Olivier Martinez Supports the Denver Broncos Before Sunday Night Football Game!
- Chloe Bennet Gets All Dolled Up for 'Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D' PaleyFest - Watch The Full Panel Here!