Prince William’s Best Friend Cast in Lifetime’s William and Kate (EXCLUSIVE)
British actor Richard Reid has been cast as Prince William’s close friend in the Lifetime original movie William and Kate, which will chronicle the relationship of the prince and his bride-to-be, Kate Middleton.
The TV movie will begin shooting shortly and is expected to premiere around the time of the Royal Wedding, which is set for April 29. William & Kate stars Nico Evers-Swindell as the prince and Camilla Luddington as Middleton. Reid will play Ian, a character based on the prince's good friend, Guy Pelly.
Reid recently wrapped Love, Wedding, Marriage with Mandy Moore, Jessica Szohr and Jane Seymour. He is set to begin shooting Hello Darkness, a vampire flick that stars Dominic Cooper.
Reid does not have an agent; he is managed by Adam Griffin and Ben Levine of Kritzer Levine Wilkins Griffin Entertainment.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR