Puppy Bowl Scores Largest Audience
The seventh annual Puppy Bowl on Sunday drew its largest audience to date
The Puppy Bowl lured in 1.7 million for its premiere, up 60% from the previous year. But, Animal Planet made it a point to say that the Bowl on Sunday drew a total of 9.2 million viewers for the 12-hour marathon, a bit misleading considering the Bowl reran multiple times. (Check out the Puppy Bowl gallery.)
Victorious scored 4.4 million viewers and was tops on its time slot in the kid and tween demos. Big Time Rush drew 3.9 million and 3.1 million tuned into True Jackson, VP, the latter scoring its highest-rated telecast in the kids demo since 2009.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR