Puppy Bowl Scores Largest Audience
The seventh annual Puppy Bowl on Sunday drew its largest audience to date
The Puppy Bowl lured in 1.7 million for its premiere, up 60% from the previous year. But, Animal Planet made it a point to say that the Bowl on Sunday drew a total of 9.2 million viewers for the 12-hour marathon, a bit misleading considering the Bowl reran multiple times. (Check out the Puppy Bowl gallery.)
Victorious scored 4.4 million viewers and was tops on its time slot in the kid and tween demos. Big Time Rush drew 3.9 million and 3.1 million tuned into True Jackson, VP, the latter scoring its highest-rated telecast in the kids demo since 2009.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot in TV
- 'Hunger Games: Mockinghay' Teaser Trailer Debuts at Comic-Con - See an Awesome Hologram Video!
- Chloe Moretz & Kellan Lutz Get the Fans Pumped at Comic-Con's MTVu Fandom Awards!
- Kesha Teases New Music on 'The Tonight Show': 'It's Super Top Secret & Awesome'
- Kings of Leon Perform Their Hit Songs on 'Good Morning America' - Watch Now!