Rachelle Lefevre to Star in NBC Pilot 'The Crossing'
Peter Horton is set to direct the post-Civil War set drama.
Rachelle Lefevre has closed a deal to join NBC’s post-Civil War set pilot The Crossing.
Lefevre starred in the first two Twilight movies and is currently among the ensemble cast of ABC’s medical drama Off the Map. She also had a small part in Barney’s Version.
She'll play Anna, a war widow raising her daughter in a Missouri border town and the love interest for the main character, a troubled veteran who arrives in town.
She joins Claire Wellin who finalized a deal last week to play a war orphan who is taken under the wing of the main character. They are the first actors cast.
The Universal Media Studios drama is from Peter Horton (Grey’s Anatomy) and Josh Brand (Northern Exposure, St. Elsewhere) and was originally developed in 2009 at FX, where it was called Reconstruction. Brand and Horton will executive produce, while Horton will also direct the pilot.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR