Rachelle Lefevre to Star in NBC Pilot 'The Crossing'
Peter Horton is set to direct the post-Civil War set drama.
Rachelle Lefevre has closed a deal to join NBC’s post-Civil War set pilot The Crossing.
Lefevre starred in the first two Twilight movies and is currently among the ensemble cast of ABC’s medical drama Off the Map. She also had a small part in Barney’s Version.
She'll play Anna, a war widow raising her daughter in a Missouri border town and the love interest for the main character, a troubled veteran who arrives in town.
She joins Claire Wellin who finalized a deal last week to play a war orphan who is taken under the wing of the main character. They are the first actors cast.
The Universal Media Studios drama is from Peter Horton (Grey’s Anatomy) and Josh Brand (Northern Exposure, St. Elsewhere) and was originally developed in 2009 at FX, where it was called Reconstruction. Brand and Horton will executive produce, while Horton will also direct the pilot.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR