Bravo's 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Finale Sets Ratings Records
The Season 3 closer averaged 4.4 million total viewers, becoming the franchise's most-watched episode.
The season finale of The Real Housewives of Atlanta broke viewership records for Bravo.
The third-season closer, which aired Sunday, averaged 4.4 million total viewers, including 3.1 million viewers in the key adults 18-49 demo. That makes it the most-watched episode in the history of the Housewives franchise.
Season 3 of Atlanta also was the franchise's most-watched season ever, averaging 3.5 million total viewers, including 2.4 million in the demo.
Compared to the Season 2 finale, which aired in October, Sunday night's Atlanta episode was up 47% among total viewers and up 51% in the demo.
Following the Atlanta finale, chat show Watch What Happens: Live also posted series-high ratings, averaging 3.1 million total viewers and 2.1 million in the demo.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot in TV
- Jenny McCarthy Slams Rumor She Criticized Melissa McCarthy's Weight
- Jenny Lewis Doesn't Want To Be An 'Old Little Girl'
- Nicki Minaj Delays 'Anaconda' Release, But Gives Us Another Salacious Instagram Post
- How James Gunn Turned 'Guardians Of The Galaxy' Into The Coolest & Weirdest Blockbuster Of 2014