Bravo's 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Finale Sets Ratings Records
The Season 3 closer averaged 4.4 million total viewers, becoming the franchise's most-watched episode.
The season finale of The Real Housewives of Atlanta broke viewership records for Bravo.
The third-season closer, which aired Sunday, averaged 4.4 million total viewers, including 3.1 million viewers in the key adults 18-49 demo. That makes it the most-watched episode in the history of the Housewives franchise.
Season 3 of Atlanta also was the franchise's most-watched season ever, averaging 3.5 million total viewers, including 2.4 million in the demo.
Compared to the Season 2 finale, which aired in October, Sunday night's Atlanta episode was up 47% among total viewers and up 51% in the demo.
Following the Atlanta finale, chat show Watch What Happens: Live also posted series-high ratings, averaging 3.1 million total viewers and 2.1 million in the demo.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
- Audrey Evans and Alonza Bevan of Tumblewild Discuss Their Evocative New Album, When the World Had Four Corners
- Joe McGinniss Dead: 'Fatal Vision' Author Dies At 71
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera