Rivals 'Boston' Rob Mariano, Russell Hantz Return to 'Survivor'
The two will compete for the $1 million prize on "Redemption Island" beginning Feb. 16.
"Boston" Rob Mariano and Russell Hantz will renew their rivalry on Survivor this season, CBS announced Thursday.
The two, who competed on Heroes vs. Villains, have joined the cast of Survivor: Redemption Island, which premieres its 22nd season Feb. 16 at 9 p.m. ET. A $1 million prize is at stake.
It's Boston Rob's fourth time on the show (a series record), and Russell's third.
How will they do?
"Rob may have an easier time initially, but Rob's gong to have a tougher time long term because Rob could win," host Jeff Probst tells Entertainment Weekly. "Russell's not going to win. Russell doesn't get that. Even if he was nice this season, the payoff for past seasons won't let him win. Rob is going to have a tough time if he makes it to the [tribe] merge."
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot in TV
- Jennifer Lopez Poses In A Bikini For Leah Remini
- FXX Will Make Every ‘Simpsons' Episode Available Online After Full Series Marathon
- Seth Meyers Finds Out What His Writers Really Think Of Him In 'Seth's Affirmations'
- Billy Bob Thornton On Our Obsession With Failure, Reality TV And 'Cupcake Wars' (VIDEO)