Rivals 'Boston' Rob Mariano, Russell Hantz Return to 'Survivor'
The two will compete for the $1 million prize on "Redemption Island" beginning Feb. 16.
"Boston" Rob Mariano and Russell Hantz will renew their rivalry on Survivor this season, CBS announced Thursday.
The two, who competed on Heroes vs. Villains, have joined the cast of Survivor: Redemption Island, which premieres its 22nd season Feb. 16 at 9 p.m. ET. A $1 million prize is at stake.
It's Boston Rob's fourth time on the show (a series record), and Russell's third.
How will they do?
"Rob may have an easier time initially, but Rob's gong to have a tougher time long term because Rob could win," host Jeff Probst tells Entertainment Weekly. "Russell's not going to win. Russell doesn't get that. Even if he was nice this season, the payoff for past seasons won't let him win. Rob is going to have a tough time if he makes it to the [tribe] merge."
Health & Hollywood
What's Hot in TV
- Bill Hader Thinks Recent 'SNL' Fan-Voted Bracket Needed More Women
- Grover And Abby Cadabby From 'Sesame Street' Really Love Michelle Obama's Hugs
- Toddler Takes The Lead In Choreographing Interpretive Dance For Adults
- Alison Bechdel Awarded MacArthur Fellowship: 'Fun Home' Creator One Of 21 New Fellows
- Adam Arkin on The Bridge, Directing Himself, and Getting Mistaken for George Clooney
- Get a Glimpse of the Hannibal Writers’ Room in This Clip From the Season 2 DVD
- That Story About the Django Unchained Actress Handcuffed for ‘Kissing While Black’ Just Got More Complicated
- Watch a Supercut of Every Impression Bill Hader Did on SNL
- An In Depth Joan Rivers Biography is In the Works
- Taylor Schilling & 'OITNB' Cast Brighten Up the Red Carpet at Netflix Launch in Berlin!
- Avril Lavigne & Chad Kroeger's Relationship Reportedly in Trouble: 'They've Been Fighting A Lot'
- Ellen Page Wears Nearly Nothing & Flashes Her Amazing Abs for W's New Royals Issue