Rivals 'Boston' Rob Mariano, Russell Hantz Return to 'Survivor'
The two will compete for the $1 million prize on "Redemption Island" beginning Feb. 16.
"Boston" Rob Mariano and Russell Hantz will renew their rivalry on Survivor this season, CBS announced Thursday.
The two, who competed on Heroes vs. Villains, have joined the cast of Survivor: Redemption Island, which premieres its 22nd season Feb. 16 at 9 p.m. ET. A $1 million prize is at stake.
It's Boston Rob's fourth time on the show (a series record), and Russell's third.
How will they do?
"Rob may have an easier time initially, but Rob's gong to have a tougher time long term because Rob could win," host Jeff Probst tells Entertainment Weekly. "Russell's not going to win. Russell doesn't get that. Even if he was nice this season, the payoff for past seasons won't let him win. Rob is going to have a tough time if he makes it to the [tribe] merge."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)