Ryan Devlin Returning to 'Cougar Town,' Again
A familiar face is coming back to Cougar Town.
Ryan Devlin -- currently enjoying an arc on another ABC show, Brothers & Sisters -- is set to return as Smith, Laurie's (Busy Philipps) ex-boyfriend.
The actor filmed his upcoming appearance in December, right before the holidays, and the episode is scheduled to air when the comedy returns in April. (Cougar Town will go off the air beginning Feb. 9 for a brief hiatus and return with new originals April 13.)
Viewers last saw Smith in the break-up episode "Keeping Me Alive," which aired Oct. 20.
Cougar Town, which stars Courteney Cox, was recently picked up for a third season by ABC.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR