Ryan Devlin Returning to 'Cougar Town,' Again
A familiar face is coming back to Cougar Town.
Ryan Devlin -- currently enjoying an arc on another ABC show, Brothers & Sisters -- is set to return as Smith, Laurie's (Busy Philipps) ex-boyfriend.
The actor filmed his upcoming appearance in December, right before the holidays, and the episode is scheduled to air when the comedy returns in April. (Cougar Town will go off the air beginning Feb. 9 for a brief hiatus and return with new originals April 13.)
Viewers last saw Smith in the break-up episode "Keeping Me Alive," which aired Oct. 20.
Cougar Town, which stars Courteney Cox, was recently picked up for a third season by ABC.
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot in TV
- Matthew McConaughey Wishes Washington Redskins Logo Wouldn't Change
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Kim Kardashian, Even Though She Literally Shares Everything
- Gerard Parkes Dead At 90, Award-Winning Actor Best Known For 'Fraggle Rock' And 'Boondock Saints'
- Nicholas Brendon, 'Buffy The Vampire Slayer' Actor, Arrested In Idaho
- Oscar Pistorius Sentenced to 5 Years in Prison
- Nikki Reed Flies the Skies After Adopting Kitten with Boyfriend Ian Somerhalder
- Olivier Martinez Supports the Denver Broncos Before Sunday Night Football Game!
- Chloe Bennet Gets All Dolled Up for 'Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D' PaleyFest - Watch The Full Panel Here!