IT’S A SIGN: 'SVU' Star Mariska Hargitay Moves to CAA From Paradigm (Exclusive)
The actress has won Emmy and Golden Globe awards for her performance as detective Olivia Benson on the 'Law & Order' series.
Mariska Hargitay, star of NBC’s Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, has signed with CAA. She was previously represented by Paradigm.
The actress has won Emmy and Golden Globe awards for her performance as detective Olivia Benson on the thriving Law & Order series, which debuted in 1999. SVU was the first Law & Order spin-off.
Hargitay won a Golden Globe for best performance by an actress in a television series in 2005 and has been nominated one other time in that category. She won an Emmy for outstanding lead actress in a drama series in 2006 and has been nominated every year in that category since 2004.
Hargitay made her film debut in 1985 with Ghoulies, and also appeared in Lake Placid and The Perfect Weapon. She is the daughter of the late actress and pinup Jayne Mansfield and the late Mickey Hargitay, a bodybuilder and onetime Mr. Universe.
Hargitay does not have a manager or lawyer.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack