'Sarah Palin's Alaska' Breaks TLC Ratings Record
Sarah Palin's documentary / travelogue / reality / biopic shattered TLC ratings records Sunday night.
The debut of Sarah Palin's Alaska delivered a whopping 5 million viewers.
The first episode of the eight-part series was the most-watched program launch in TLC's history.
Tim Goodman's THR review said both Palin's fans and critics will find what they're looking for in the show.
TLC has hit bigger numbers over the years for non-premiere episodes, with Jon & Kate Plus Eight pulling about 10 million for one episode during the peak of its tabloid headlines.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
- Echoes Of The Outlaw Roadshow: Talking with Counting Crows' Adam Duritz and Toad The Wet Spocket's Glen Phillips
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Recap: No Good News in 'Change of Heart'