'Sarah Palin's Alaska' Breaks TLC Ratings Record
Sarah Palin's documentary / travelogue / reality / biopic shattered TLC ratings records Sunday night.
The debut of Sarah Palin's Alaska delivered a whopping 5 million viewers.
The first episode of the eight-part series was the most-watched program launch in TLC's history.
Tim Goodman's THR review said both Palin's fans and critics will find what they're looking for in the show.
TLC has hit bigger numbers over the years for non-premiere episodes, with Jon & Kate Plus Eight pulling about 10 million for one episode during the peak of its tabloid headlines.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game