'Saturday Night Live' Scores Best Showing Since Betty White
Saturday was a big day for NBC.
After a big showing with the AFC playoff game between the Jets-Colts, the network scored with the first Saturday Night Live of the new year with host Jim Carrey and musical guest The Black Keys.
SNL received a 7.8 rating/16 share in metered-market households, making it the highest showing since Betty White's appearance with Jay-Z on May 8, 2010.
Carrey opened the show with a spoof of awards contender Black Swan, and took on Mila Kunis' role in the film. Watch the skit below.
The live late-night sketch comedy show was delayed about 15 minutes on the East Coast due to overrun of the Jets-Colts game.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot in TV
- Cameron Diaz & Benji Madden Enjoy Romantic Seaside Getaway in Italy - See the Pics!
- Obsessed with Beyonce's 'Crazy in Love' From 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Trailer? Boots Explains Reworking the Song with Bey!
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson & Irina Shayk Crush Into Hollywood with 'Hercules' Premiere!
- Game of Thrones' Kit Harington & Rose Leslie Keep Close at LAX