Showtime picks up Kudrow's 'Web Therapy'
Showtime has picked up Lisa Kudrow's online series "Web Therapy."
The network will take the project’s 45 short episodes (that run about 5-10 minutes each), and string three together for each half-hour episode. Showtime will also commission additional content as interstitial material to fill each episode.
"I'm a huge Lisa Kudrow fan and I think it's a clever show she's put together," said Showtime entertainment president Robert Greenblatt. "It's a great little coup for us."
In "Web Therapy," Kudrow plays a therapist who dispenses advice via webcam. The series will debut on Showtime by the end of the year.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot in TV
- Neon Hitch's New Single 'Yard Sale' - Listen Now! (Exclusive Premiere)
- Gwyneth Paltrow Steps Out in East Hampton for 'Hector and the Search for Happiness' Screening!
- Bradley Cooper & Sienna Miller Begin Filming Their Second Movie Together, 'Adam Jones'!
- Sam Heughan & Caitriona Balfe Are Picture Perfect at 'Outlander' Screening