Showtime picks up Kudrow's 'Web Therapy'
Showtime has picked up Lisa Kudrow's online series "Web Therapy."
The network will take the project’s 45 short episodes (that run about 5-10 minutes each), and string three together for each half-hour episode. Showtime will also commission additional content as interstitial material to fill each episode.
"I'm a huge Lisa Kudrow fan and I think it's a clever show she's put together," said Showtime entertainment president Robert Greenblatt. "It's a great little coup for us."
In "Web Therapy," Kudrow plays a therapist who dispenses advice via webcam. The series will debut on Showtime by the end of the year.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR