IT'S A SIGN: CAA Signs 'Raising Hope' Star Lucas Neff From Paradigm (EXCLUSIVE)
The show was recently picked up early for its second season.
Lucas Neff, star of Fox’s Raising Hope, has been nabbed by CAA. The agency signed the actor away from Paradigm.
Neff plays James "Jimmy" Chance, the clueless father to the titular Hope, on the half-hour comedy.
Hope has been a bright spot in a dismal development season for Fox. Last month, the net gave the show an early pick-up for a second season. Meanwhile, other freshman series Lone Star and Running Wilde have been axed.
Neff is managed by Michael Lazo and Jason Weinberg at Untitled Entertainment.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)
- The CW's 'Star Crossed' Is The Classic WB Show You've Been Waiting For
- Love 'Cosmos?' Then NASA's 'Images Of A Space-Time Odyssey' Will Make Your Jaw Drop (PHOTOS)