IT'S A SIGN: CAA Signs 'Raising Hope' Star Lucas Neff From Paradigm (EXCLUSIVE)
The show was recently picked up early for its second season.
Lucas Neff, star of Fox’s Raising Hope, has been nabbed by CAA. The agency signed the actor away from Paradigm.
Neff plays James "Jimmy" Chance, the clueless father to the titular Hope, on the half-hour comedy.
Hope has been a bright spot in a dismal development season for Fox. Last month, the net gave the show an early pick-up for a second season. Meanwhile, other freshman series Lone Star and Running Wilde have been axed.
Neff is managed by Michael Lazo and Jason Weinberg at Untitled Entertainment.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR