'Skating With the Stars' Finale Bombs in Ratings
Only 3.4 million viewers turned in Tuesday, earning the series a 0.8 in the adult demo.
NBC posted another win Tuesday night with game show Minute to Win It and a rerun of the two-hour Saturday Night Live special A Very Gilly Christmas.
The net posted a 2.3 in the 18-49 demographic followed by CBS (1.9), which had reruns of Tuesday dramas NCIS (2.2, 12.3 million), NCIS: Los Angeles (2.1, 11.3 million) and The Good Wife (1.3, 6.7 million).
For the night, CBS prevailed among total viewers, however, averaging 10.1 million versus NBC’s 6.3 million.
Fox was third with an 8 p.m. rerun of Glee (1.3, 4 million) and Million Dollar Money Drop (2.0, 5.5 million), which was up 54% from its lead-in.
ABC barely registered a pulse with part two of the Skating with the Stars (0.8, 3.4 million) finale and reruns of No Ordinary Family (0.8, 3.1 million) and Detroit 1-8-7 (0.9, 4.5 million). For the night, ABC averaged a 0.8 rating with 3.7 million viewers.
Meanwhile, reruns of One Tree Hill and Life Unexpected did the CW no favors. The net posted a 0.3 with 890,000 viewers.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game