'Skating With the Stars' Finale Bombs in Ratings
Only 3.4 million viewers turned in Tuesday, earning the series a 0.8 in the adult demo.
NBC posted another win Tuesday night with game show Minute to Win It and a rerun of the two-hour Saturday Night Live special A Very Gilly Christmas.
The net posted a 2.3 in the 18-49 demographic followed by CBS (1.9), which had reruns of Tuesday dramas NCIS (2.2, 12.3 million), NCIS: Los Angeles (2.1, 11.3 million) and The Good Wife (1.3, 6.7 million).
For the night, CBS prevailed among total viewers, however, averaging 10.1 million versus NBC’s 6.3 million.
Fox was third with an 8 p.m. rerun of Glee (1.3, 4 million) and Million Dollar Money Drop (2.0, 5.5 million), which was up 54% from its lead-in.
ABC barely registered a pulse with part two of the Skating with the Stars (0.8, 3.4 million) finale and reruns of No Ordinary Family (0.8, 3.1 million) and Detroit 1-8-7 (0.9, 4.5 million). For the night, ABC averaged a 0.8 rating with 3.7 million viewers.
Meanwhile, reruns of One Tree Hill and Life Unexpected did the CW no favors. The net posted a 0.3 with 890,000 viewers.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
- Seth Meyers To Host 2014 Emmy Awards On August 25
- Echoes Of The Outlaw Roadshow: Talking with Counting Crows' Adam Duritz and Toad The Wet Spocket's Glen Phillips
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services