'Skating With the Stars' Finale Bombs in Ratings
Only 3.4 million viewers turned in Tuesday, earning the series a 0.8 in the adult demo.
NBC posted another win Tuesday night with game show Minute to Win It and a rerun of the two-hour Saturday Night Live special A Very Gilly Christmas.
The net posted a 2.3 in the 18-49 demographic followed by CBS (1.9), which had reruns of Tuesday dramas NCIS (2.2, 12.3 million), NCIS: Los Angeles (2.1, 11.3 million) and The Good Wife (1.3, 6.7 million).
For the night, CBS prevailed among total viewers, however, averaging 10.1 million versus NBC’s 6.3 million.
Fox was third with an 8 p.m. rerun of Glee (1.3, 4 million) and Million Dollar Money Drop (2.0, 5.5 million), which was up 54% from its lead-in.
ABC barely registered a pulse with part two of the Skating with the Stars (0.8, 3.4 million) finale and reruns of No Ordinary Family (0.8, 3.1 million) and Detroit 1-8-7 (0.9, 4.5 million). For the night, ABC averaged a 0.8 rating with 3.7 million viewers.
Meanwhile, reruns of One Tree Hill and Life Unexpected did the CW no favors. The net posted a 0.3 with 890,000 viewers.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)