'Skins' Ratings Drop for Second Episode
2:01 PM PST 1/25/2011 by THR staff
Only about half of the show's viewers tune in from last week.
MTV's controversial new drama Skins is not only losing advertisers -- it's losing viewers too.
The show attracted only about half the total viewers it did from its premiere last week.Skins' second episode Monday scored 1.6 million viewers, compared to 3.3 million the previous week, one of MTV's biggest series debuts ever. Among viewers in MTV's key 12 to 34 demo, it drew a 1.6 rating. For its premiere last week, Skins had a 3.4.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
- Sofía Vergara Reveals Who She Dresses Up For (VIDEO)
- Before The Beat Drops: Heavy English's 'Black Dog' Brings Back Gritty, Bluesy Rock 'N' Roll
- Watch The First Promo For Fox's Controversial New Reality Dating Show 'I Wanna Marry Harry'
- Chelsea Handler Breaks Silence On That Infamous Instagram Photo And Why Network TV Isn't For Her
- Did You Catch the Coen Brothers Easter Egg in Fargo?
- Julie Klausner Talks to Billy Eichner About Billy on the Street, Mayim Bialik, and Getting Fuse to Agree to ‘Ask a Squirter’
- Watch Nick Kroll, Paul Scheer, and NBA Stars Live-Read Space Jam
- Four Scandal Actors Pick Their Characters’ Favorite Monologues