'Skins' Ratings Drop for Second Episode
2:01 PM PST 1/25/2011 by THR staff
Only about half of the show's viewers tune in from last week.
MTV's controversial new drama Skins is not only losing advertisers -- it's losing viewers too.
The show attracted only about half the total viewers it did from its premiere last week.Skins' second episode Monday scored 1.6 million viewers, compared to 3.3 million the previous week, one of MTV's biggest series debuts ever. Among viewers in MTV's key 12 to 34 demo, it drew a 1.6 rating. For its premiere last week, Skins had a 3.4.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot in TV
- Neil LaBute Q&A: The Controversial Playwright Talks About His L.A. Theater Takeover
- Top Off-Broadway Shows to Watch in NYC This Season: Part One
- Megan Fox Is Not Thrilled About The 'Girl Power' That Was Cut From 'TMNT'
- Keith Olbermann's Powerful Speech About Lack Of Respect For Women In Sports Is A Must Watch