'Skins' Ratings Drop for Second Episode
2:01 PM PST 1/25/2011 by THR staff
Only about half of the show's viewers tune in from last week.
MTV's controversial new drama Skins is not only losing advertisers -- it's losing viewers too.
The show attracted only about half the total viewers it did from its premiere last week.Skins' second episode Monday scored 1.6 million viewers, compared to 3.3 million the previous week, one of MTV's biggest series debuts ever. Among viewers in MTV's key 12 to 34 demo, it drew a 1.6 rating. For its premiere last week, Skins had a 3.4.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV