'Smallville' Ratings Up as Teri Hatcher Guests
Teri Hatcher guest starred on this week's Smallville as Lois Lane's mother (the actress played Lane herself in the ABC series Lois & Clark) and Smallville's rating (2.9 million, 1.3 preliminary adults 18-49) leapt 18% in a single bound to nearly win the 8 p.m. hour. That matches the show's highest rating of the season, though a sports pre-emption in St. Louis could have boosted the number.
The climb didn't help lead-out Supernatural (2.1 million, 0.9), though, which fell by the same percentage.
CBS won the night overall though its dramas dipped across the board: Medium (6.9 million, 1.4), CSI: NY (10 million, 1.7) and Blue Bloods (10.5 million, 1.6).
ABC was second with its unscripted block of Supernanny (5.2 million, 1.2) and news magazines Primetime (6.3 million, 1.9) and 20/20 (5.4 million, 1.6), which were about the same as last week.
NBC's School Pride (2.4 million, 0.6) was unchanged, while Dateline (5.9 million, 1.4) gained slgihtly.
Fox's ranked below The CW with a repeat and The Good Guys (2.4 million, 0.7), which slipped another notch.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR