Spike TV greenlights comedy pilot 'Playing With Guns'
Spike TV has given a greenlight to a comedy pilot about slacker suburban cops.
"Playing With Guns" stars Danny Masterson ("The 70's Show") and Joey Kern ("Super Troopers") as childhood best friends who become police officers in their hometown for the everyday perks.
The project is produced by Varsity Pictures’ Brian Robbins, who is also set to direct, and Sharla Sumpter Bridgett and Lionsgate.
The pilot will shoot in North Carolina later this month.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
- Zac Efron, Dave Franco, and Christopher Mintz-Plasse Share Crazy Stories From "Neighbors" Set at SXSW 2014
- Jennifer Aniston Would Trade Bodies With Gisele Bundchen, Is Just Like Us
- What We Want To See In 'Looking' Season 2
- I Ain't Gonna Work on Maggie's Farm No More: 'True Detective' and the Deep Dark Secret of the American Psyche