Stephen Tobolowsky Joins CBS Pilot 'Hail Mary'
Stephen Tobolowsky has been cast in the CBS pilot Hail Mary.
The project, a drama from Warner Bros. Television and Silver Pictures, centers on a single mom who teams up with a hustler to solve crimes. Tobolowsky will play the part of Cox.
While best known for his film roles in such movies as Groundhog Day, his TV credits include stints on Heroes and Deadwood. More recently, he has appeared on Showtime's Californication and Fox’s Glee.
Minnie Driver is already on board as the series lead.
The pilot is written and executive produced by Jeff Wadlow. Joel Silver and Ilene Chaiken will also serve as executive producers.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'