Stephen Tobolowsky Joins CBS Pilot 'Hail Mary'
Stephen Tobolowsky has been cast in the CBS pilot Hail Mary.
The project, a drama from Warner Bros. Television and Silver Pictures, centers on a single mom who teams up with a hustler to solve crimes. Tobolowsky will play the part of Cox.
While best known for his film roles in such movies as Groundhog Day, his TV credits include stints on Heroes and Deadwood. More recently, he has appeared on Showtime's Californication and Fox’s Glee.
Minnie Driver is already on board as the series lead.
The pilot is written and executive produced by Jeff Wadlow. Joel Silver and Ilene Chaiken will also serve as executive producers.
2014 Emmy Awards
What's Hot in TV
- Failure, Alarms & After Parties: Chats with The Posies, Dry the River's Peter Liddle and Ghost Town's Kevin McCullough
- This Rapper Just Won The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge With Marijuana
- Emily Browning: If I Had Gotten That 'Twilight' Role, 'I Would Have Quit' Acting
- This Map Plots Where Your Favorite College Movies Were Filmed
- Gerard Butler, Vanessa Hudgens, & Selena Gomez Sing Farewell to Chelsea Handler on 'Chelsea Lately'
- Chris Hemsworth Gets to Showcase Comedic Side in 'Vacation'
- Nude Chelsea Handler Gets Confronted By Ellen DeGeneres In Funny 'Chelsea Lately' Finale Skit - Watch Now!
- Breaking Bad's Bryan Cranston & Anna Gunn Step Out After Their Big Emmy Wins!