Stephen Tobolowsky Joins CBS Pilot 'Hail Mary'
Stephen Tobolowsky has been cast in the CBS pilot Hail Mary.
The project, a drama from Warner Bros. Television and Silver Pictures, centers on a single mom who teams up with a hustler to solve crimes. Tobolowsky will play the part of Cox.
While best known for his film roles in such movies as Groundhog Day, his TV credits include stints on Heroes and Deadwood. More recently, he has appeared on Showtime's Californication and Fox’s Glee.
Minnie Driver is already on board as the series lead.
The pilot is written and executive produced by Jeff Wadlow. Joel Silver and Ilene Chaiken will also serve as executive producers.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
- Bryan Singer Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Underage Boy
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park