Super Bowl XLV Ties Highest Overnight Rating
8:15 AM PST 2/7/2011 by THR staff
Sunday night's game matches Super Bowl XXI in 1987 in metered markets.
Super Bowl XLV Sunday night on Fox had a 47.9 metered market rating, tying with the 1987 Super Bowl as the highest rated ever in the metered markets, according to preliminary ratings from Fox Sports.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV