Super Bowl XLV Ties Highest Overnight Rating
8:15 AM PST 2/7/2011 by THR staff
Sunday night's game matches Super Bowl XXI in 1987 in metered markets.
Super Bowl XLV Sunday night on Fox had a 47.9 metered market rating, tying with the 1987 Super Bowl as the highest rated ever in the metered markets, according to preliminary ratings from Fox Sports.
What's Hot in TV
- Mo'Nique Continues 'Blackball' Media Blitz With 'Good Morning America' Interview (VIDEO)
- Ozzy Osbourne Has Gone From Death Metal To The Sweetest Grandpa Ever
- Baby Stops Crying When She Hears Taylor Swift, And Taylor Swift Approves
- Russell Tovey Responds To Controversy Over His Remarks About 'Effeminate' Men
- Jennifer Lawrence Talks About Bonding With 'The Hunger Games: Mockingjay' Cast in This Exclusive Featurette!
- Lily Aldridge & Younger Sis Ruby Catch Up Over Lunch
- Drew Barrymore Signs Book Deal to Write Autobiographical Essays
- 19 Kids & Counting's Derick Dillard Under Fire For Targeting a Cat While Sledding