Surprise: Sarah Palin's Ratings Rise
Sarah Palin's fortunes are improving on TLC.
Ratings for the politician's Alaska-based reality show grew for her third episode, reversing course after dropping sharply last week.
Sarah Palin's Alaska delivered 3.5 million viewers Sunday night, rising 17% at the conclusion of the holiday weekend.
Normally when ratings go down double digits for a second episode, the third outing generally falls at least a little, but not in this case. Palin may also have benefited from some weaker competition (ABC had the Country Music Awards the previous week). Even so, this is great news for TLC.
The Alaska episode to watch will be in two weeks, when Kate Gosselin guest stars.
News wasn't all positive for freshman Sunday shows: The second week of History's Top Gear dropped 32% to only 1.3 million viewers.
What's Hot in TV
- Do I Really Need to Watch Empire? Your Pressing TV Questions, Answered
- The New Avengers: Age of Ultron Trailer Finally Shows Paul Bettany’s Vision
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Recap: Trippin’ in Amsterdam
- Self/less Trailer: Imagine You Looked Like Ben Kingsley But Then Got to Look Like Ryan Reynolds
- Daniel von Bargen Dead - 'Seinfeld' Actor Dies at 64 From Undisclosed Illness
- Courteney Cox Calls Ed Sheeran 'Amazing' For BRIT Awards 2015 Performance
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Final Trailer Released - Watch Now!
- Scott Eastwood Goes Shirtless, Spoofs the 'Bachelor' in 'Bachelor for Dogs' Video - Watch Now!