Syfy Renews 'Sanctuary' for Fourth Season
Syfy is moving forward with a fourth season of Sanctuary.
Production for the 13-episode season will begin production this spring with a possible fall premiere.
Sanctuary stars Amanda Tapping, Robin Dunne, Agam Darshi, Ryan Robbins and Christopher Heyerdahl. The series, shot mostly on green screen, is the first North American show to exclusively film with the RED camera.
Season 3 is executive produced by Damian Kindler, Tapping, Martin Wood, Keith Beedie and Tricon Films. Kindler created the series.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Film Festival Unveils Star-Studded Lineup for 67th Edition
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
- Will Hillary & Bill Clinton's Daughter Chelsea Be Running for Office?
- Zac Efron Gives a Lap Dance, Admits to 'Plowing' Lots of Chicks in Comedy Central Funny Video - Watch Now!
- Miley Cyrus Will 'Remain Hospitalized' After 'Extreme' Reaction to Sinus Infection Antibiotics
- Taylor Swift Steps Out for Ingrid Michaelson Concert in Brooklyn!