Syfy Renews 'Sanctuary' for Fourth Season
Syfy is moving forward with a fourth season of Sanctuary.
Production for the 13-episode season will begin production this spring with a possible fall premiere.
Sanctuary stars Amanda Tapping, Robin Dunne, Agam Darshi, Ryan Robbins and Christopher Heyerdahl. The series, shot mostly on green screen, is the first North American show to exclusively film with the RED camera.
Season 3 is executive produced by Damian Kindler, Tapping, Martin Wood, Keith Beedie and Tricon Films. Kindler created the series.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR