Syfy's 'Being Human' Remake Draws 2 Million
Syfy's Being Human adaptation starts off well.
For the premiere episode of the U.S. redo of the British supernatural drama, Human drew 2 million total viewers at 9 p.m., setting a network record as the most-watched winter launch since 2005.
The series, starring Sam Witwer, Sam Huntington and Meaghan Rath, drew 1 million viewers in the adults 18-49 demo, and 58% of that were women (582,000), a record for Syfy for an original series.
Including repeats at 10:02 and 11:02 p.m., Human drew a total of 3.8 million viewers for the night.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
- Jennifer Garner's Birthday Will Be Spent At A Talent Show
- Pharrell Williams Tells Oprah About The Big Mistake He Made On His First Solo Album (VIDEO)
- The First 'Orange Is The New Black' Season 2 Trailer Is Finally Here And It's Amazing
- A Bloods General Describes Gang Life In Exclusive Clip From Tribeca Film, 'Five Star'