Syfy's 'Being Human' Remake Draws 2 Million
Syfy's Being Human adaptation starts off well.
For the premiere episode of the U.S. redo of the British supernatural drama, Human drew 2 million total viewers at 9 p.m., setting a network record as the most-watched winter launch since 2005.
The series, starring Sam Witwer, Sam Huntington and Meaghan Rath, drew 1 million viewers in the adults 18-49 demo, and 58% of that were women (582,000), a record for Syfy for an original series.
Including repeats at 10:02 and 11:02 p.m., Human drew a total of 3.8 million viewers for the night.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)