Syfy's 'Being Human' Remake Draws 2 Million
Syfy's Being Human adaptation starts off well.
For the premiere episode of the U.S. redo of the British supernatural drama, Human drew 2 million total viewers at 9 p.m., setting a network record as the most-watched winter launch since 2005.
The series, starring Sam Witwer, Sam Huntington and Meaghan Rath, drew 1 million viewers in the adults 18-49 demo, and 58% of that were women (582,000), a record for Syfy for an original series.
Including repeats at 10:02 and 11:02 p.m., Human drew a total of 3.8 million viewers for the night.
HOLLYWOOD'S RED CARPET A-LIST
What's Hot in TV
- Shades Of Blue, Tiger Eyes & Beyond: Chatting with Joe Bonamassa, Jim Peterik and Sondre Lerche
- 'South Park' Completely Trolls Washington Redskins With In-Game Ad Ripping Team Name
- Hell on Wheels: Recent Season Four Episode Seven Delivers!
- Ken Burns' 'The Roosevelts' Reveals Everything Wrong With Our Current Political Class
- Camilla Belle & Max Greenfield Support 'L.A. Loves Alex's Lemonade' Fundraiser
- Pregnant Hayden Panettiere Has Fun at Food & Wine Festival After Nude Pics Leak
- Rosario Dawson, Luke Evans, & Ashley Madekwe Support amfAR's Important Cause in Milan
- Leonardo DiCaprio Awarded at Global Citizen Awards, Raps 'Scenario' Alongside Jamie Foxx - Watch the Amazing Video!