Syfy's 'Sharktopus' ratings mighty
Syfy's craptacular "Sharktopus" gobbled 2.5 million viewers Saturday night.
That's a big number for a Syfy original movie, and represents the best-ever showing by a Saturday night creature feature in September on the network.
It's not as big as, say, August's "Lake Placid 3" (3.1 million), but that was Syfy's most-watched original movie since 2005.
Only bringing up the "Lake Placid" comparison because "Sharktopus" received plenty of advance buzz, and is called "Sharktopus," and it seemed possible the movie could score an all-time high.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR