Taye Diggs Sells Adoption Drama to ABC
Exclu: ABC has picked up a drama project from Private Practice star Taye Diggs.
Diggs is partnering with writers Kiersten Van Horne and Cara Haycak for Match, an ensemble drama centering on the ethically complex world of adoption. The show will examine how families are made and broken as the protagonists -- a Los Angeles-based team of lawyers, doctors and caseworkers -- struggle to make dreams come true.
Haycak wrote the young-adult novels Red Palms and Living on Impulse, and Van Horne penned last season's Pretty Little Mistakes for NBC/UMS.
Van Horne and Haycak will produce with O'Taye's Abe Hoch, Jennifer Bozell and Diggs. Van Horne and Haycak are repped by APA, Rain Management Group and attorney Loan Dang.
2014 Emmy Awards
What's Hot in TV
- Music and Sweets: A Perfect Combo for a Late Night Bakery
- A Labor Day Documentary: 'Brothers on the Line' Tells the Story of the Reuther Brothers -- Founding Fathers of the American Middle Class
- Jennifer Lawrence's Nude Photos Leak Online, Other Celebs Targeted
- Todd English Arrested, Charged With DWI
- Emma Stone & Andrew Garfield Fly Out of Venice After Attending Film Festival Together
- Jenny McCarthy's Wedding Dress Revealed! See Photos of Her & Donnie Wahlberg At Their Wedding
- Lance Bass Proposes to Fiance Michael Turchin For a Second Time - See His New Ring!
- Jenny McCarthy & Donnie Wahlberg Are Married!