TBS Cancels 'Glory Daze' Comedy
TBS has decided it will not renew hourlong comedy Glory Daze, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
The series premiered last November to 1.8 million total viewers and a 1.0 rating in the 18-49 demo, but by the finale drew only 1.1 million and a 0.6 rating.
Glory Daze centered on a group of college freshmen in the 1980s who all pledge a fraternity.
It starred Kelly Blatz, Matt Bush, Tim Meadows and Drew Seeley. Guest stars included Brad Garrett, Cheri Oteri, John Michael Higgins, Kevin Nealon, D.L. Hughley, Gina Gershon and Andy Richter.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR