'Teen Mom' Hits Season-High Ratings
Tuesday’s episode was the third most watched telecast in the "Teen Mom"/"16 and Pregnant" franchise.
Perhaps it was all those promos for Teen Mom 2 during Monday’s sponsor-scarce episode Skins.
The MTV reality series delivered 4 million viewers on Tuesday night. That’s a season high and the third most-watched telecast in the Teen Mom/16 and Pregnant franchise and a season high.
The installment also posted a new season his among MTV’s core demographic of 12-34-year-olds, a 3.9 rating with 3 million total viewers.
MTV has been on a roll with reality programming. Last week’s Jersey Shore — a special “Free Snooki” installment — pulled in 8.9 million total viewers, a new record.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
- Emmy Rossum & Zoey Deutch Celebrate with Jimmy Choo at their CHOO.08 Launch Party!
- Zoe Saldana Is Pregnant with Fear in 'Rosemary's Baby' Trailer!
- Television Legend Valerie Harper 'Absolutely Cancer Free' After Battle with Terminal Brain Cancer
- Keri Russell's 'The Americans' Renewed for Third Season by FX!