'Teen Mom' Hits Season-High Ratings
Tuesday’s episode was the third most watched telecast in the "Teen Mom"/"16 and Pregnant" franchise.
Perhaps it was all those promos for Teen Mom 2 during Monday’s sponsor-scarce episode Skins.
The MTV reality series delivered 4 million viewers on Tuesday night. That’s a season high and the third most-watched telecast in the Teen Mom/16 and Pregnant franchise and a season high.
The installment also posted a new season his among MTV’s core demographic of 12-34-year-olds, a 3.9 rating with 3 million total viewers.
MTV has been on a roll with reality programming. Last week’s Jersey Shore — a special “Free Snooki” installment — pulled in 8.9 million total viewers, a new record.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR