'Teen Mom' Hits Season-High Ratings
Tuesday’s episode was the third most watched telecast in the "Teen Mom"/"16 and Pregnant" franchise.
Perhaps it was all those promos for Teen Mom 2 during Monday’s sponsor-scarce episode Skins.
The MTV reality series delivered 4 million viewers on Tuesday night. That’s a season high and the third most-watched telecast in the Teen Mom/16 and Pregnant franchise and a season high.
The installment also posted a new season his among MTV’s core demographic of 12-34-year-olds, a 3.9 rating with 3 million total viewers.
MTV has been on a roll with reality programming. Last week’s Jersey Shore — a special “Free Snooki” installment — pulled in 8.9 million total viewers, a new record.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot in TV
- Sexual Harassment At Comic-Con Leads To Call For New Convention Policy
- A Conversation with CBS This Morning's Anthony Mason, Plus Chase Rice, Gentle Giant's Derek Shulman & William Gage Blanton
- The 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1' Trailer Is Here To Fight
- Robert Davi: Singing the Songs He Loves in a Place He Loves
- Sleepy Hollow's Tom Mison & Nicole Beharie Take San Diego Comic-Con by Storm
- Chloe Moretz Wins Fans Favorite Actress Award at Young Hollywood Awards 2014!
- Ian Somerhalder: 'The Vampire Diaries' Wins Best Threesome at Young Hollywood Awards 2014!
- Nikki Reed & Kellan Lutz Have a 'Twilight' Reunion at Young Hollywood Awards 2014!