Teens Mock PTC for 'Skins' Outrage (Video)
"I heard there were 42 instances of drugs, sex and alcohol in the fist episode alone… sounds like you guys invented a drinking game!"
Teenagers mock the Parents Television Council's campaign against MTV's Skins in a new Funny or Die Parody.
"Thank you for your widespread campaign to get the word out of the new show," one teen jokes.
Another says, "I watched it last week but didn't love it. The acting was just OK. But the PTC is losing their minds over it, so there must be something awesome coming up!"
"I heard there were 42 instances of drugs, sex and alcohol in the first episode alone," a teen says. Replies another, "Sounds like you guys invented a drinking game!"
One guy quips about the advertisers pulling out of the controversial MTV show: "Taco Bell, you'll serve barely beef, but you don't wan to advertise during Skins? Fail!"
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR