TLC Renews 'Freaky Eaters'
Exclu: More interventions for food obsessives: TLC has renewed Freaky Eaters for season two.
The show has averaged 1.2 million viewers per episode since debuting in early September, and is planned to return sometime next summer.
(Casting is underway, btw, if you'd care to confess your food obsession to the nation).
Each episode tells the story of one "freaky eater" who overloads on a particular food item.
Such as this guy:
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)