TLC's 'Sister Wives' gets love from viewers
TLC's controversial polygam-tastic reality show "Sister Wives" is the network's most-watched series premiere in a year.
"Sister Wives" pulled 2.3 million viewers, which isn't exactly "Jon & Kate Plus 8" territory, but nonetheless represents a fine number for the network.
It's the biggest series opener since the network launched "Cake Boss," with TLC cheekily noting "Sister Wives" out-delivered all season premieres of HBO's scripted polygamist drama "Big Love" -- at least among women 18-34, if not other, more important measurements.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot in TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio Hangs Out Shirtless with Girlfriend Toni Garrn for Relaxing Yacht Afternoon
- Maggie Gyllenhaal Makes Her 'Honorable Woman' Screening a Date Night with Peter Sarsgaard!
- Nicki Minaj's Totally Bare Butt is On Full Display in 'Anaconda' Cover Art!
- Even Leighton Meester Uses Uber to Get Around New York City!