TLC's 'Sister Wives' gets love from viewers
TLC's controversial polygam-tastic reality show "Sister Wives" is the network's most-watched series premiere in a year.
"Sister Wives" pulled 2.3 million viewers, which isn't exactly "Jon & Kate Plus 8" territory, but nonetheless represents a fine number for the network.
It's the biggest series opener since the network launched "Cake Boss," with TLC cheekily noting "Sister Wives" out-delivered all season premieres of HBO's scripted polygamist drama "Big Love" -- at least among women 18-34, if not other, more important measurements.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR