TLC's 'Sister Wives' gets love from viewers
TLC's controversial polygam-tastic reality show "Sister Wives" is the network's most-watched series premiere in a year.
"Sister Wives" pulled 2.3 million viewers, which isn't exactly "Jon & Kate Plus 8" territory, but nonetheless represents a fine number for the network.
It's the biggest series opener since the network launched "Cake Boss," with TLC cheekily noting "Sister Wives" out-delivered all season premieres of HBO's scripted polygamist drama "Big Love" -- at least among women 18-34, if not other, more important measurements.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
- Johnny Depp & Amber Heard Hold Hands at 'Cabaret' Opening!
- Emma Stone & Felicity Jones Bring Girl Power to 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Premiere!
- Andrew Garfield Rides Bus with Underprivileged Kids to 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Premiere!
- Olivia Munn Insisted Her 'Newsroom' Character Sloane Not Wear Turtlenecks!