TNT Cancels 'Dark Blue'
TNT has canceled Dark Blue.
The drama, which starred Dylan McDermott, ran for two seasons. Its second season ended in early September and averaged roughly 2.2 million viewers for each episode.
The Jerry Bruckheimer and Warner Horizon Television-produced series centered on undercover cops, led by McDermott, who solved difficult cases. Tricia Helfer joined the series in the second season.
Rizzoli & Isles, The Closer, Hawthorne, Leverage, Memphis Beat, Southland and Men of a Certain Age, which returns for its sophomore stint Dec. 6, are left on the cable net's slate.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot in TV
- Jessica Alba's Secret to a Happy Home Life: Having Girls' Night Out to Complain About Your Husband!
- Zooey Deschanel Spotted Kissing & Hugging Mystery Man on 'Rock the Kasbah' Set
- Diane Kruger Looks Fabulous Alongside 'The Bridge' Cast at FX TCA Panel 2014!
- Giuliana Rancic Dyes Her Hair Platinum Blonde - See the Pic