TNT Cancels 'Dark Blue'
TNT has canceled Dark Blue.
The drama, which starred Dylan McDermott, ran for two seasons. Its second season ended in early September and averaged roughly 2.2 million viewers for each episode.
The Jerry Bruckheimer and Warner Horizon Television-produced series centered on undercover cops, led by McDermott, who solved difficult cases. Tricia Helfer joined the series in the second season.
Rizzoli & Isles, The Closer, Hawthorne, Leverage, Memphis Beat, Southland and Men of a Certain Age, which returns for its sophomore stint Dec. 6, are left on the cable net's slate.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR