Tony Goldwyn to Play President in ABC's 'Damage Control'
Tony Goldwyn is the latest addition to Shonda Rhimes' ABC pilot, Damage Control.
Based on the life of PR guru Judy Smith, Damage Control centers on a crisis management professional (Kerry Washington) and her dysfunctional staff.
Goldwyn, also a director and producer in film and television, will play President Fitzgerald Grant.
As an actor, he has appeared in The Mechanic, The Last House on the Left and The Last Samurai, with stints on TV's The Good Wife and Law & Order: Criminal Intent. Most recently, Goldwyn directed Hilary Swank in Conviction and has helmed episodes of Dexter and Grey's Anatomy.
Guillermo Diaz, Columbus Short, Henry Ian Cusick and Katie Lowes also star opposite Washington.
Paul McGuigan is set to direct the pilot. Rhimes and Betsy Beers will serve as executive producers with Smith as co-exec producer on the ABC Studios project.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR